Thursday, March 4, 2010

LoBiondo: THIS IS NOT ACCURATE

Jason Springer observes Frank LoBiondo is worried about Cape May County:

Frank LoBiondo is doing his best to avoid a primary challenge from the teabaggers and probably spit out his coffee when he read in the Atlantic City Press that he had taken sides in who the Cape May Republican committee should support for Freeholder.


Here is the LoBiondo e-mail obtained by Shore News Today:

March 3, 2010

To The Cape May County Regular Republican Party,

The Press of Atlantic City reported that Freeholder Director Beyel said I endorsed John McCann ("Beyel said U.S. Rep Frank LoBiondo, R-2nd, also endorses the slate”). THIS IS NOT ACCURATE.

I was not part of the decision making process by the Cape May County Republican organization. I was not asked for my opinion nor consulted with in any discussions concerning the party's decision not to endorse Jerry at any time.

Once I found out about it as the rest of you did, I made it clear I would not be involved in the committee preference vote process.

But now it is being reported that I am. I AM NOT. My position has not changed--it is an internal county organization issue

I have been in contact with Chairman Von Savage, Freeholder Thornton and Leader McCann.

If you have any questions, please call or email me at lobiondoforcongress@comcast.net.

Sincerely,

Frank LoBiondo


Nice to see LoBiondo is in touch with modern culture and knows how to SHOUT USING ALL CAPS!